Volunteer as a 4-H Leader in Clear Creek County!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Clear Creek County’s 4-H Youth Development Program. 4-H volunteers are the cornerstone to our Clear Creek 4-H programming. As a 4-H Leader you play a key role as an adult mentor and role model for young people in Clear Creek County. Our shared goal is to build life skills in young people and prepare them for a successful transition into adulthood.
There are five required steps to becoming a Colorado 4-H volunteer*:
- Contact Clear Creek County CSU Extension to begin the process
- Complete the online application
- Receive two positive references
- Complete a 4-H orientation
- Complete the background check through CSU Extension’s third party provider, HireRight.
*Additional training is necessary to be a leader for shooting sports projects.